Friday, November 18, 2011

Earthworm Cupcakes

So I set up the new blog with lofty intentions of being creative daily and posting about it. And what have I done? Jack Shit. Until today. My nephews birthday party is tomorrow and my sister asked my to make the dessert. 

I like cupcakes. They are like little self contained single serving happiness. But boys are hard to make cup cakes for. I asked my nephew what flavor cake he wanted and he said strawberry. Well I went to the store to buy cake mix and I physically couldn't pick up the box of strawberry. It looked disgusting and clearly had nothing to do with strawberries, so I got funfetti cake. Some vanilla icing and generic Oreos and a bag of gummy worms later...earthworm cupcakes. They smell amazing! 

Status: pleased with myself 


No comments:

Post a Comment